Help on How to Read and Understand your Bible
This card is made to give to believers, old & new, and contains helpful tips and questions to help make the most of your time with God. Especially when someone receives a Bible for the first time. Using these questions in your quiet time will be beneficial to anyone. It is printed on a conveniently sized bookmark to keep in your Bible and easily hand out.
250gsm Gloss card stock
The info contained on the card is as follows:
Use these questions to help you better understand the text you read and learn as much from it as possible. You need to write everything down, this helps you to be sure you understand and to better recall what you read.
1. What text did you read?
2.Write down the main idea.
3. What is said of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit?
4. Write down any promise, assurance or commands.
5. What example has been set for you
6. Which warning or consequences is given to you?
7. Write down other verses with the same meaning.
8. Write down any problem words.
9. Write down your verse for the day.
10. How can you respond to God and what can you pray?
All of these questions will not necessarily be applicable to every part of scripture you read, but where applicable they will highlight important parts of the text read.